Friday, December 30, 2011

Bubba Gump



I've been wanting to eat at Bubba Gump. I read good reviews about it. And finally last Monday, my friends and I dined in here. This cozy restaurant is inspired by the movie Forrest Gump hence, the interior. As you browse through my photos you will notice that some of the furniture and decorations are stirred up from the movie. Lots of memorabilia. The foods are amazingly pleasant-tasting but a bit pricey. They have these cute signboards that are used in calling the waiter's attention.  
Photobucket 
This blue license plate tells the waiters to just keep doing what they're doing
Photobucket 
and just flip it to 'Stop Forrest Stop' when you are requesting the waiter's attention. Cute eh?!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
that's Barbra Streisand, right?
Photobucket 
Shrimper's Heaven. It has 4 variations. We have the coconut shrimp, chilly shrimp, fried shrimp and japanese style tempura shrimp with fries. 
Photobucket
Kentucky Bourbon Wings
Photobucket 
yummy Bourbon Street Fish

I would definitely go back! Pag nakapag-ipon ulit.haha

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Happy New Year, Jing! :)

another day to wander

Junah Cagang said...

lovely photos ! happy new year :)
Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

XX JUNO ♥
NEW PERSONAL STYLE BLOGGER,
check out my blog and follow if you like:
Visit RECESSIONISTA.Thru A Lens
THANK YOU :))