Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Dinner Date

Hello blogosphere! How are you? I missed you.
It's really been a long time since I updated this blog. I was not that busy at all I was just too lazy to blog. Bad Cheetah! Then I realized I have only one entry for December though a lot of things have happened. I should have documented them in my blog. Anyways, before Jonathan flew back home, we had christmas dinner date first at Conti's in Greenbelt.(And yes I wasn't able to go home for christmas because work didn't allow me.) We enjoyed dining there. We want to go back and try other food and dishes.


Photobucket Photobucket 
Grilled Pork Chop
Photobucket 
Chicken Ballotine
Photobucket 
Frozen Mango Bravo

Then off we went to Ayala Triangle to witness the beauty of Ayala lights and sounds.
Photobucket 
These lights make a lot of people happy...
Photobucket 
including us.
Photobucket
printed top: thrifted; pants: thrifted; shoes: Ferretti ; earrings: Forever 21, bag:Tomato


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

1 comment:

mathea said...

Hi Jing! Blooming ever ang ading ko, i love your blouse, so refreshing with that light lipstick on you bagay na bagay. labet!