Saturday, December 31, 2011

the skirt's first and last hurrah for 2011


Yes! my outfit for Bubba Gump is in a separate post. (Maarte lang talaga ako.haha.) 
This is what I wore when we ate at Bubba Gump. Lo and behold, this is my first time to wear a long skirt since high school. I have been told that wearing long skirt in not for me since I'm not skinny and tall and all that.And I believed them. Since then, I avoid the skirt section whenever I go thrifting. But when I came across this skirt in a thrift store, I just can't resist buying it. I love the color and the breezy flowy feel(yung ganung effect).  Whether it's bagay to me or not, I don't care basta ba I feel so comfortable in it. I can wear it to sleep without a blanket on.Ganyan sya ka comfy.haha. It's good thing that I'm experimenting on clothes now. A big Thank You to all lovely and fashionable bloggers for inspiration. I think I'll try maxi dresses naman next year!ha ha! ambisyosa much. 
Photobucket 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
This is the last day of the year. I have been so blessed this year and I can't wait for what 2012 has to offer! Let's rock the year of the Dragon! Cheers! 

Happy New Year!!!

love,
JING

5 comments:

mathea said...

sino may sabing di bagay syo Maxi skirt??? hahha you looked skinny with that nga eh. so payat mo na ading, i love love it. ako naman nag gain ng 10 lbs, blame it on the rain of foods hahha..love your looks, keep it up! mwah! happy new year to you and to Jonathan!

Harija said...

cute outfit & Happy New Year 2012!
My Lyfe ; My Story

Dressing Up For Me said...

You look really look good in this skirt, Jing! I think sa proportion lang ng skirt yan. Wear more!

Happy New Year and hope you´ll be posting more soon. ;)

Hugs,

Ate Che

Noelle Chantal said...

Hey, Jing! Looking pretty and stylish!! Looks like you had a wonderful night you had! Great skirt too! :) happy new year!

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

you have definitely bloomed into a gorgeous lady this 2012 jing! <3 your face is just radiating...and your skin looks soooo good. whoot!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
shopyapi.com