Saturday, June 16, 2012

Friday: The Collective

My officemates have been telling me a lot about The Collective. I was so ecstatic to visit the place. I wanna experience the ambience that they've been telling me about. The place is just 15 minutes away from my office, so my boyfriend and I decided to finally dine in there.

The place was still quiet when we got there. It was only 6pm.haha. Only a few restaurants were open. I recommend you come here at around 8pm.(pang night life effect). I was already thinking of the Wabi-SAbi noodle house but boyfriend protested.He doesn't like it there because everything is vegetable.He doesn't like Gulay.Kainis! Ang dyahe naman kung separate kami ng kainan dba? so pinabigyan ko sya.We then settled to eat pizza instead. We found cute pizza restaurant, The Calda Pizza. They offer more than 15 flavors of pizza and in different sizes. The biggest is 36 inches.
Photobucket
We waited for about 15-20 minutes before pizza was served. It was worth the wait. The pizza was so delicious and we enjoyed every bite. Jonathan even declared it's the best pizza he has ever tasted.over.haha. Our stomach was full. We can barely move.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We then took a walk around the place. The place is pretty cool and is half-full of designs. There are areas that are empty and are yet to be developed. Nonetheless, I salute the people behind the concept. Some walls are painted with graphic patterns. There are also clothing stores for someone who wants to go shopping.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love this old bike. 
Photobucket

Honestly, I was not that satisfied. Maybe because some shops and bars are still closed, I didn't see any crowd plus it was a rainy night. But we enjoyed the food. We'll come back when everything is set. ;)

1 comment:

Ann said...

Yummy food!!!

Oh and I love your lip Color Jing! =D