Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Perfect Escape

I haven't updated my blog for a month. Blame it to my love-hate relationship with my blog. But now, I'm sooo back to blogging.swear.chos.

I will write about my summer getaway in Calaguas happened a month ago.
My barkada has this summer tradition of going to beaches every year. And this is our 4th. Yahoo to that!

Calaguas group of islands is located in Camarines Norte. We opted to travel by bus. We left Pasay at 9:30pm and arrived in a place near Daet at 5am. That was a long bus ride. My butt ached bigtime. I was freezing too(oa) kasi anlamig sa bus. Then we took a trike going to Port Paracale for 20 minutes. We had breakfast in the karinderia and bought some food and utensils in the market. We rented a boat going to Calaguas . It was a 2-hour boat ride.
the gang ginanggang at Paracale port
These are my travel buddies. You might have seen them already in some of my posts.



Photobucket
top: boutique; fedora hat: SM; shorts:thrifted; bag:Plains and Prints; shades: Dickies
pose muna while waiting for the boat
hindi yan ang boat namin...yun oh! pero kasing liit din nyan.tapos sampu kami. gowd luck!
Hindi yan ang boat namin. Yung isa sa malayo. Pero same size. Imagine ngkasya kaming 12 sa maliit na boat na yan? buwis buhay indeed!
dyan...dyan kami titira for 2 days and 1 night!
Photobucket

Now we're in heaven. Breathtakingly beautiful. We were totally amazed. The water is so clear like that of a swimming pool. The sugary white sand makes it more perfect. Serenity at its best. You can view some of the photos here.



inihaw na isda, kinilaw and liempo for lunch! yum!
Kinilaw, inihaw na isda and liempo for lunch. 

We spent the rest of the time swimming, picture-taking, playing,eating and savoring the beauty of the island.
hot te
Photobucket
i have to include this..bahala na si batman
kudos to Rod Lor! he has a good eye in photography.
survivor-ish pose
Photobucket
with my one and only. nux
We stayed there for 2 days and 1 night. No electricity and no hotels, which is good because I'm sure development will only ruin the paradise. I wish it'll stay virgin. It is absolutely my most favorite beach by far. 
You should come and visit this place too. 

2 comments:

Robots in Trouble said...

i'm super jealous! the beach that you went to looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hi, on ur first picture. Whos the guy on a dark blue shirt? ;)