Sunday, June 24, 2012

tote

Photobucket
bag: Plains & Prints ; top: SM ; shorts: thrifted; shoes: Converse; 

i love wearing prints. hindi halata ang bilbilish.bwahaha
You may have seen this tote bag a few times already. Currently, it's my favorite. It's a good casual bag especially for weekends. I love it to death. It is pretty spacious that's why I can just put anything in it. It's really convenient and yeah, stylish too. 


On the other note,  I learned from somewhere this software that can turn your photos into vintage. 
It's Pixlr-o-matic, my friend! You can edit online or you can download this app. I've been playing this tool for a while now. Try it. It's cool!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, lovelies! 

6 comments:

Dressing Up For Me said...

I love totes! I´ve been wearing totes since it became hot in here. I´m loving your stripey tote, Jing and your shirt too! :)

SunnyToast said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SunnyToast said...

I love your bag-nautical vibe:)

cherie said...

love the tribal inspired print on your top jing!

mathea said...

hi Jing ading! mishuuuu...getting prettier and prettier ha, plamis blooming ang kapatid hehehe...may nakita akong tote bag sa SM sa native section nila it's 225.00 lang danda na sya pero I wasn't able to get it that time kasi...ala ako Anda! ahahaha...nice to hear from you again sweetie!

Bionica said...

Jing I love this outfit
you look fabulous!!!
you call them pulseras too? that's so cool =)

-Bionica