Saturday, July 7, 2012

Japanese food lover

Normally , when people think of Japanese food, the first thing that comes to mind is Sushi or Sashimi. And I'm guilty. But last month, I discovered other kind of Japanese food in Nanbantei of Tokyo and Tajimaya Charcoal Grill. These are actually not your typical Japanese cuisine. Well, at least for me. 


Nanbantei of Tokyo
An authentic Japanese restaurant located in Greenbelt 3. 
They have wide selection of platters. I ordered their bite-size pieces of vegetable and meat.  
Photobucket
Kani Salad
It is a large serving of salad that contains fresh lettuce, cucumber, carrot and crab meat. 
So yummy and healthy. I can actually consume the whole serving all by myself (takaw mode)!
Photobucket
Shiitake Mushroom
Photobucket
Asparagus wrapped in pork and chicken
The yummiest of them all. I love asparagus and  love it more with meat.

Tajimaya
An eat-all-you -can smokeless yakiniku restaurant in Mall Of Asia. 
They serve freshly marinated pork and beef and then you'll do the grilling. 
Photobucket
Thinly-sliced pork and beef ready for grilling.  When it's already cooked, you can wrap the meat in the lettuce. By the way, they also serve unlimited lettuce. Winner!I must say Tajimaya's meat quality is really good.
Photobucket
Saki (rice wine)

No wonder why Japan has the longest life expectancy in the world. They prepare and eat the healthiest food on Earth. 
I'm now a Japanese food lover! 

1 comment:

mathea said...

mukang masarap mga food ading, hindi ko kasi mashado like ang japfood hehehe...ma try nga din :)