Monday, July 9, 2012

Wilson Phillips

Wilson Phillips is an American girl band composed of Wilson sisters and Philips. They're from the 90's. I often listen to their songs on the radio and I'm fascinated with their unique style of vocal harmonies. The voice blending is perfect. Sarap sa tenga.

They made a cameo appearance in the movie Bridesmaids. The scene was one of my favorites. That wacky moment when Annie and Lilian enjoyed singing Hold-on while Wilson Philips was performing. Sweet! Okay. I'll try to make a separate post of that hilarious movie next time. ;)

Here are a few of their old music videos. Nakakatuwa ang fashion nila noon. hehe





2 comments:

SunnyToast said...

I love it! thank you for sharing:)

Robots in Trouble said...

great videos and thanks for showing! also, i just want to thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog about color blocking. i think anything with pink is great too. i hope that you have a creative monday!

♥ abby
$25 forever 21 giftcard giveaway.