Tuesday, August 28, 2012

sugary pink


I don't wear much makeup. I just put on moisturizer, blush-on and lipstick, then I'm good to go. It's been a year since I got addicted to lipsticks from Sophie Paris. My all time favorite is the Koshize Sugary Pink. I was hesitant at first because of my skin color. I'm not gifted with a porcelain and flawless skin. I thought pink doesn't look good on me. But when I tried it, I received praises from my office mates. Sabi nila bagay daw saken and I believed them.lol. Since then, almost everyday ko na xa wear. It's easy to apply and trust me, it's so affordable. ^=^ 

4 comments:

Dianne said...

This is a cute color, Jing. Very Pretty :)

another day to wander

tifffany_keep_going said...

very cute color, perfect for summer :D

Dressing Up For Me said...

Love this color on you, Jing! :)

Bionica said...

Jing that shade of pink looks fabulous on you!!!

-Bionica