Thursday, December 13, 2012

I heart Christmas

Finally it's Christmas and I'm beyond excited. I can't wait to be HOME. Dalawang taon din akong hindi nakauwi because of work. Mama promised to cook my favorite pinakbet , dinengdeng and ginataang pantat. I've been craving for these for 2 years! 2 years pre. hahaha. Also, I can finally breathe some fresh air and have a good long vacation.  My heart is already jumping for joy!!! 

On the other note, I recently had pre-christmas dinner with my closest friends. It was fun as always :)
Photobucket
Ayala Triangle's Lights and Sound. Ayala never fails to amaze me with these dancing lights. Kumikutikutitap!
Photobucket
Inside Momo Cafe, I saw these cute lamps. Love the color and design.
Photobucket
crsipy chicken with veggies.
Photobucket
Photobucket
With my best friend,Irish, who is undeniably in love. andaming manliligaw. haba ng hair .abot Cubao.
Photobucket
The boys talking about courting and dating and such.
Photobucket
with the love of  my life. chos!

Merry Christmas, everyone! :D

4 comments:

Noelle Chantal said...

Wow, super slim mo na Jing! Pretty! Have a wonderful week! :)

SunnyToast said...

ang payat mo na girl! lookinh fab!

Sharina said...

love the photos, girl! :) merry christmas! you look pretty and ang sweet niyo ng love of your life mo!

♥,
Shari
The Misty Mom

mathea said...

hi! Jing ading! happy new year! you look gorgeous