Sunday, January 27, 2013

"Age is just a number, being young is an attitude"

I just turned a year older last January 16. Yes, I'm old! (*=*) 
Each year I feel wiser and mature and happier. Along with feeling good about myself , I also started to think and asked myself these questions. "Am I living a meaningful life?What are my accomplishments in life so far?" Napayoko nalng ako. I realized I haven't done enough. But because I'm trying to be an optimistic person, I know I still have time, I still have the chance to live my life in a meaningful way. I'm not getting any younger, so I better be quick. Stop wasting time on negativity. Pardon my being emo here.Birthday ko 'to.pagbigyan nyo na.hahahaha

Enough with the "emo" mode, I'm sharing you some photos of how I celebrate my birthday.
 
I received very early call from my parents. About 12 midnight. They always do that. They'd make sure that they're the first persons to greet us(siblings) on our birthday. Yes, they are the sweetest. They're the most thoughtful people I know. I also had lunch with my officemates. After work, my boyfriend accompanied me to church. It feels so good to attend mass. (napaghahalatang hindi ako maxadong ngsisimba.hehe). Then boyfriend brought me to Bar Dolci in The Fort. It was his treat. I was a happy kid :)) 
 photo IMG_1159_zps0af4154b.jpg
We had sweets that night. Their rainbow-colored macarons look attractive and taste good. Jonathan loved their extra dark chocolate gelato. Inubos nya nga e. hindi ako tinirhan.pambihirang libre to oh. hahaha
 photo IMG_1162_zps8b64177c.jpg
I didn't like the taste of their coffee. I don't know pero I think something is missing. :( (ah baka sugar yun.lol.
 photo IMG_1157_zps8ab645e1.jpg
a view of Burgos Circle
 photo IMG_1117_zps4d4e390f.jpg
(accessories:Tomato, shoes: Figliarina, bag: thrifted, top: thrifted, pants:Jag)
and I, walking down the street.

After the dessert date, we rushed to the cinema to catch the last full show of Les Mis. 
Oh God, the movie was best. Go watch it if you haven't. It's one of the best birthday presents ever. <3

I also had an advanced birthday celebration with my closest friends. My boyfriend helped me in preparing these food. I love entertaining guests at home especially cooking food for them :) 
 photo IMG_1217bbbbb_zpsc2609c6f.jpg
My Spicy Buffalo Wings. akala nila inorder ko to sa Bon Chon. lol
 photo IMG_1217bbbccc_zpsc2804f9d.jpg
Fish Fillet with Broccoli.
 photo IMG_1217aaaaa_zpsfb8d68cd.jpg
Grilled Tahong with Cheese. Effort pala pgluto neto.as in! We had grilled bangus too.
 photo IMG_1217bbbdddd_zpse7c3f0de.jpg
They gave me this cake. Thanks, friends! Love you too! 
So that was my fun-filled birthday celebration. 
Thank you dear God for another year! I love you forever. :)
 photo IMG_1130_zpsf57be418.jpg
Love,
Jing

7 comments:

Dressing Up For Me said...

Happy birthda, Jing! You´re looking prettier and definitely much sexier than ever. :)

rissa k. said...

Happy birthday, Jing. Gaka gwapa ka man as the years go by. Cheers to you and your dreams. :)

rissa k. said...

Happy birthday, Jing. Gaka gwapa ka man as the years go by. Cheers to you and your dreams. :)

Noelle Chantal said...

Happy Birthday, Jing! :)

mathea said...

Belated Happy Bday Jing! Getting gorgeous and gorgeous and gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm so sorry to post this out-of-topic comment in this blog post. I've been trying to find your contact details and found nothing, lol. So dito nalang, Ms. Jing :) I've seen your It's Showtime blogpost and I'm just wondering, how did you guys get a ticket? How much do the tickets cost? I REALLY REALLY want to watch the show live as in! Hope I can find the answers through you, hehe. Please please please help :D Btw, belated Happy Birthday!

Jing said...

hello there, sorry ngayon ko lang nabasa to. hehe. pls email me @ jinelynayuban@gmail.com will tell you how. :)