Saturday, January 26, 2013

in the end, family is all that matters

Did you know that I missed my 4 am flight to Davao last December 20? Yes! Binatukan ko sarili ko bigtime! I set my alarm clock to 1 am and I need to be at the airport at least 1 hour before my flight but I woke up 3:45 am na. Craaaazzzzy I know. Ngpanic ang lola mo. On my way to the aiport, sa skyway, I saw an airplane flying na. Ang sakit-sakit. The pain of losing something so important. My promo ticket, which costs 900 pesos got forfeited and I have no choice but to buy a new one. Tumataginting na 9,600 pesos.Ouch.10 times my first tix. I wanna kill myself(ang OA). I could already buy 1 ukay store or donate it to typhoon victims (Char!). Well, things happen for a reason. What's important to me that time is to go home to these people.


No comments: