Friday, February 28, 2014

Taylor Swift LIVE


I'm obsessed with Taylor Swift's live performances lately. I actually never liked her before. I remember I argued with some friends telling them how I dislike Taylor. I didn't find her beautiful (wow parang angganda ko no? yuck). Her songs are sooo "jeje" for me. lol.

Then late last year, I came across this video.


I was very impressed by her performance! And it's an acoustic version, baby. How I love acoustics!!!
Look how beautiful she is! Ngayon ko lang napansin ang beauty ni Tay and not to mention her red lips. lurve!

During the CMA night, she received a Pinnacle Award that is given to an artist whose “talent and presence will have a long-term positive impact on the appreciation of country music for generations to come". That is something! Right there and then, I became a fan. I even got a copy of her latest album "RED". I fell in love with her lyrics. Such a talent!

I searched for more of her live performances and these are my favorites.



Imagine the ecstatic feeling when I heard that she's going to have a concert in Manila on June 6? Whoa! I don't care if the crowd will compose of lots of teenagers, preschool and nursery level kids. I am going to watch her LIVE! I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22. hahaha

No comments: